Math 39100: Methods of Differential Equations
Supervisor: Ethan Akin
First order equations; higher order linear equations with constant coefficients, undetermined coefficients, variation of parameters, applications; Euler's equation, series solutions, special functions; linear systems; elementary partial differential equations and separation of variables; Fourier series.
Prerequisite: A grade of C or higher in Math 21300 or Math 20300, or departmental permission. 3 HR./WK.; 3 CR.
- math39100fall2006.pdf: Fall 2006 final exam
- math39100fall2006solutions.pdf: Fall 2006 final exam solutions
- Math 391 ExamSpring2017-short.pdf
- Math391-Fall 2011 Final Exam.pdf
- Math391 sample questions_multiple choice.pdf
- Math391-Spring 2011 Final Exam.pdf
- Math391-Spring 2011 Final Exam Solutions.pdf