- Lecturer, Assistant Chair and Adjunct Supervisor
- MR 215
- Office hours
- MW 11:40-12:30, 3:15-3:45, 7:45-8:15
- Office phone
- (212) 650-5132
I studied differential geometer at the University of Massachusetts where I received a Ph.D in mathematics in 2001. After completing my Ph.D I taught mathematics at Smith College in Northampton Massachusetts for one year. I then moved to New York City to teach at Bard High School Early College, an innovative public high school which is also a two-year college.
Before beginning graduate school, I taught math for two years in a high school in West Africa as a Peace Corps volunteer.
Fall 2022 Final Exams
Fall 2022 Courses
For Fall 2022, Matthew Auth is teaching:
- Math 19000-BC: College Algebra and Trigonometry; MoWe 10:00AM-11:40AM in Baskervill 207
- Math 32800-D: Methods of Numerical Analysis; MoWe 12:30PM-1:45PM in NAC 4/115
- Math 34600-E: Elements of Linear Algebra; MoWe 2:00PM-3:15PM in NAC 7/219
- Math 34600-H: Elements of Linear Algebra; MoWe 6:30PM-7:45PM in NAC 5/126