Department of Mathematics
9th Annual Graduate Symposium
The Board of the Graduate Student Council hosted the 9th Annual Graduate Student Symposium event in the Great Hall on April 14th, 2016. One of our graduate students, Maria Sanchez, presented her poster on Hausdorff Dimension of Limit Sets of Hyperbolic Groups. She worked on this project with Eitan Pearl, Giancarlo Paolillo, and Prof. Thea Pignataro.
- Association for Women in Mathematics (AWM)
- Artino Computer Laboratory
- Center for Algorithms and Interactive Scientific Software (CAISS)
- Careers in Mathematics
- Online resources
- Putnam Competition at CCNY
- New York Group Theory Cooperative
- Scholarships and Awards
- Math Club
- Math Department Tutoring: Tutoring run by the Math Department for Maths 19000, 19500, and 20100.
- Math/Physics Tutoring Center
- Video Lessons for Math 201, 202, and 203