Department of Mathematics
Meet new mathematics faculty: Prof. Hanson
Prof. Hanson comes to CCNY as an assistant professor starting Spring 2016. His research lies in discrete probability and statistical mechanics with specializations in first-passage percolation, the Abelian sandpile, and random walks on critical percolation clusters. His 2013 doctoral degree in physics is from Princeton University and he comes to CCNY from a Zorn Postdoctoral Fellow position at Indiana University.
- Artino Computer Laboratory
- Careers in Mathematics
- Online resources
- Putnam Competition at CCNY
- New York Group Theory Cooperative
- Scholarships and Awards
- Math Department Tutoring: Tutoring run by the Math Department for Maths 19000, 19500, and 20100.
- Math/Physics Tutoring Center
- Video Lessons for Math 201, 202, and 203