Department of Mathematics
9th Annual Graduate Symposium
The Board of the Graduate Student Council hosted the 9th Annual Graduate Student Symposium event in the Great Hall on April 14th, 2016. One of our graduate students, Maria Sanchez, presented her poster on Hausdorff Dimension of Limit Sets of Hyperbolic Groups. She worked on this project with Eitan Pearl, Giancarlo Paolillo, and Prof. Thea Pignataro.
- Artino Computer Laboratory
- Math Department Tutoring: Tutoring run by the Math Department for Maths 19000, 19500, 20100 and 20500.
- Math/Physics Tutoring Center
- Video Lessons for Math 201, 202, and 203
- Reimbursement for costs of applying to graduate school
- Scholarships and Awards
- Conference Travel Award