- NAC 6/203A
- Office hours
- Tuesday 5:00 PM to 6:00 PM using Zoom (Zoom Id at announcements in BB or email me.
- Office phone
- (212) 650-5155
I studied mathematics and Computer science at the Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology (SUST) at Sylhet, in Bangladesh.
After finished my B.Sc., M.Sc. at SUST (2005), I taught at National University in Bangladesh. In 2007, I arrived at the City College as a Graduate student. I finished my another Masters in mathematics from The city college in 2009. I start teaching in 2007 at The city college as both graduate student Lecturer and TA.
I am taking Ph.D. Classes in Graduate Center..
• A Certified Professional Math Educator for the public High School
• M.A ( Mathematics ) from City College , The City University of New York, USA
• M.Sc. ( Mathematics ) from The Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology in Bangladesh
• B.Sc ( Mathematics ) from The Shah Jalal University of Science and Technology in Bangladesh
Course regularly Taught
Math 17300: Introduction to Probability and Statistics
Math 18000: Quantitative Reasoning
Math 18500: Basic Ideas in Mathematics
Math 19000: College Algebra and Trigonometry
Math 19500: Precalculus
Math 20100: Calculus I
Math 20200: Calculus II
Math 20300: Calculus III
Math 20500: Elements of Calculus
Math 21200: Calculus II
Math 34600: Elements of Linear Algebra
Math 39100: Methods of Differential Equations
Math 39200: Linear Algebra and Vector Analysis for Engineers
For Fall 2021, Mohammad Islam is teaching:
- Math 17300-ST: Introduction to Probability and Statistics; TuTh 6:00PM-7:40PM in Online-Synchronous